Learningpinnacle.com is committed to protecting your personal information. As a reminder, Learningpinnacle.com does not request personal information via e-mail or telemarketing. If someone contacts you in this manner and requests personal information on behalf of Learningpinnacle.com, DO NOT RESPOND! Delete, disregard or hang up. These questions are not from us. We want your personal information to remain private. If you have questions about Learningpinnacle.com’s privacy practices, contact us at 828-829-1057.
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Learningpinnacle.com follows these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, sharing and security of customer information. The Learningpinnacle.com site and staff:
- Provide you NOTICE of our customer information practices.
- Give you CHOICES about how your data may be used for marketing purposes.
- Provide you the opportunity to UPDATE or CORRECT your personal information.
- Use information SECURITY safeguards.
- Limit the SHARING of your information.
- Commit to COMPLYING with applicable privacy requirements.
- Provide you with means to CONTACT US about privacy-related issues.
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES LEARNINGPINNACLE.COM COLLECT FROM ME?
We may collect personal information such as:
- Your contact information (name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address).
- Your billing/shipping information (credit card number, shipping address).
- Your personal preferences (product preferences, site preferences and likes or dislikes relating to the products we may offer).
WHEN DOES LEARNINGPINNACLE.COM COLLECT INFORMATION FROM ME?
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we request personal information when you:
- Set up an account online
- Purchase products or services
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with Learningpinnacle.com
When submitting personal information through an online form, we will identify which fields are required in order to fulfill your request.
HOW IS MY INFORMATION USED?
We use the information you provide in order to:
- Fulfill requests for products, services or information
- Provide customer services
- Offer new products and services
- Improve the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conduct research and analysis
- Send marketing communications
- Perform other business activities
DOES LEARNINGPINNACLE.COM SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
Learningpinnacle.com does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
We may need to share your personal information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling our customers’ orders
- Sending Learningpinnacle.com marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of Learningpinnacle.com
- Processing credit card payments
The third parties with whom we conduct business are only authorized to use your information to perform the service for which they were hired. As part of our agreement with them, they are required to follow the privacy guidelines we provide them and to take reasonable measures to ensure your personal information is secure.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
DO I HAVE CHOICES REGARDING THE USE OF MY INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
Learningpinnacle.com is an opt-out organization. Once we receive your information, we may send you marketing communications that contain valuable offers, promotions and other content. You always have the ability to opt-in or opt-out of receiving future marketing communications from Learningpinnacle.com.
To opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications from Learningpinnacle.com, please take one of the following actions:
- Follow the directions on a marketing e-mail or direct mail marketing communication from us. All marketing communications from Learningpinnacle.com will tell you how to stop receiving them.
- Call 828-829-1057 and provide your current contact information.
- Send an e-mail with your current contact information and the subject “Opt-Out” to info@Learningpinnacle.com
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate specifically what type of marketing communication(s) (e.g. e-mail, direct mail and/or phone) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request.
Learningpinnacle.com will take appropriate steps to implement your request to opt-out of or opt-in to receiving marketing communications. Please note that due to production, mailing and system timelines, in order to remove you from our marketing lists, it may take up to:
- 10 business days for e-mails
- 30 days for phone calls
- 6 weeks for direct mail
Until that change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us.
Also, please note that even though you may have opted out of receiving marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall information or updates or other organization-related communications.
HOW DOES LEARNINGPINNACLE.COM SECURE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you are shopping online, we have security measures in place and take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and unauthorized access of your personal information under our control. Learningpinnacle.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Safe Purchase Policy on Learningpinnacle.com
Because the security of your personal information is a high priority, we have taken numerous steps to ensure that it is processed confidentially, accurately and securely. The Learningpinnacle.com Web sites use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number.
Choosing a Personal Password on Learningpinnacle.com
When you create an online account on Learningpinnacle.com, you need to select a personal password. To maximize your level of protection, you should choose at least 6-30 characters including a combination of both letters and numbers. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password or any account information.
Cookies and Clickstream Technology
You may choose to set your Web browser to not accept cookies. If your cookies are disabled, you can still view our site but you may not be able to use all features of the site pages.
Our Web site may also use other technologies to track which pages of our Web sites our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data helps us understand how visitors use our Web site.
Third-Party Ad Providers
Our Web sites include third-party service providers with advertising on our website to be served across the Internet. If you click on these advertisements, you will be connected to those service providers. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our ads. These companies may use technologies similar to those outlined above to measure the effectiveness of ads and e-mails. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites so that we can provide advertisements about goods and services.
No personally identifiable information is collected in this process. We may share anonymous information with these service providers in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our site.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
Learningpinnacle.com wants your information and marketing preferences to be accurate and complete. We provide several different methods for you to update your personal information. To update your information:
- If you’ve created an account on Learningpinnacle.com, you can update your information after logging into your account.
- Call: 828-829-1057
- Send a request to: info@Learningpinnacle.com
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to indicate your current information and the requested changes you would like made.
DOES LEARNINGPINNACLE.COM COLLECT INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN?
We will not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information online from children under the age of 13. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children.
WHOM MAY I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE PRIVACY OR SECURITY OF MY INFORMATION?
Please contact our Privacy Manager to report any known or suspected privacy or security breaches or to submit privacy or security-related questions or complaints. After receiving your inquiry, we will respond within five business days. You may contact us in the following ways:
- Call: 828-829-1057
- Send a communication to: info@Learningpinnacle.com